The A to Z of waste items and which bin they should go in

1 item found
  • Biscuit tins (metal)

    This can be recycled

    You can put this item in your red lidded bin or sack.

    This will be sent for reprocessing and recycling.

    Household Waste Recycling Centre (HWRC)

    You can take this waste to a Household Waste Recycling Centre.

    This waste goes in the Scrap Metal container.
    image of the sign for Scrap Metal containers

    This will be sent direct to a reprocessing facility.

    You can find your nearest HWRC on our Find My Nearest tool.

DGC Fault Reporting Application | Version 2.5 | Last build 08/12/2023