The A to Z of waste items and which bin they should go in

1 item found
  • Furniture

    Charity shop

    If the item is in good condition there may be charity shops in your area that would be happy to take it.

    Household Waste Recycling Centre (HWRC)

    We do not collect this type of waste as part of the household waste collection service but you can take it to a Household Waste Recycling Centre.

    This waste goes in the Large or Bulky Residual Waste container.
    image of the sign for Large or Bulky Residual Waste containers

    Sent for sorting and processing

    This will be sent for further sorting with a percentage going to landfill.

    You can find your nearest HWRC on our Find My Nearest tool.

    Bulky Uplift Phone 030 33 33 3000 to book

DGC Fault Reporting Application | Version 2.5 | Last build 08/12/2023